Ohh am I pleased to see the end of the week! The weekend has officially begun and I couldn’t be happier! Well we’re only a day and half before the St.Patrick’s Day celebrations begin! So have any of you got anything planned for the weekend? I’m definitely jotting down a few ideas to try/do over the weekend which includes cooking up a nice Irish Stew, along with some baked green-coloured goodies tomorrow (still not decided what that is yet but definitely some baking involved! Just stewing on whether to do something traditional or be a bit more experimental). And on Sunday I will of course be kicking off the celebrations with the traditional ritual of sporting something green with shamrocks a plenty and head out to check out the parade! No doubt squeeze in a few cheeky drinks too!
Anyway, here are a few things I thought could be something you and I could try this weekend? A little inspiration for your creative juices to flow! If you have other ideas, I’d be delighted to hear them in the comments section. In the meantime, have a lovely weekend folks and if you are celebrating St. Patrick’s Day – hope it’s a mighty good one!!! :) Oh, I’ll be posting pics from my shenanigans so watch this space! xxx
- Shamrock Wreath what a fabulous idea and one that can be made easily i’m sure!
- Shamrock Boutonnaires by Martha Stewart
- Fabric Clover Art by Flamingo Toes
- Shamrock Streamers by Kelly on Studio D.I.Y.
- Homemade Leprechaun Spirits by Design Sponge
- Irish Soda Bread by the Melangery
- Shamrock Cut-out Cupcakes by Glory of Glorious Treats
- Green Velvet Pop Cakes by Love From The Oven which are cute and fun alternative to the traditional cake
- Shamrock Tortilla Chips by Courtney on Spiced Blog make a brilliant St. Paddy’s Day themed snack to team up with your drinks!
- Guinness and Bailey’s jello shots by Jaimee Sire