- [22nd March] Selina Lake’s Pretty Pastel Style book launch and Fair, Market House, Kingston Upon Thames in celebration of the launch of her 4th Interiors book. At the fair, Selina will be amogst other designer makers setting up their stalls so do pop along if you can. The first 20 people that buy her signed book will be getting FREE MollieMakes goody bags packed with fabulous crafty stuff. I am absolutely gutted I won’t be able to make it tomorrow due to work but will try and get my hand on her book someday soon!
- [23rd-24th March] The Startup Showcase, School for Creative Startups at Somerset House, London. This is a two-day event celebrating new businesses. It entails around 100 pop-up shops representing some of London’s emerging creative entrepeneurs. There will be some highly informative/educational (Free) talks along with some hands-on workshops over the course of these two days. This is well worth checking out if you are starting up yourself or plan on doing so sometime in the very new future! I will be attending it on Saturday so will fill you in on what happens.
- [4-6 April] Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts show, ExCel London (other locations include Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow so please check the dates and times on the website). This even will have all the latest supplies, ideas and innovations in the creative crafting world including FREE workshops. Entry is £8 but you are bound to find some great deals online which is how I got mine….two tickets for £5 through Groupon – bargain! Stationery and all things craft related is one of my biggest obsession (and weakness!) so let’s hope I don’t get too carried away on the expenditure front! Hopefully i’ll come back with some great goody bags!! :) Stay tuned
- [7th April] Kew Village Market, Kew Gardens, London. This village market runs every 1st sunday of the month so pop along to support the finest local produce and handicrafts. Holly Francesca, who I met and interviewed on Made by Molu last month will be there with her splendid prints! :)
- [7th-9th April] British Craft Trade Fair at The Great Yorkshire Showground in Harrogate. This is a big three-day event that is ‘trade-only’ and showcases a careful selection of Britain’s finest talents hat is perfect for all you art and design enthusiasts!
- [12th-14th May] Launchpad at Pulse London, Earls Court, London. Pulse 2013 brings together over 600 in vogue lifestyle brands in London that will be organised into five distinct show sectors: Home, Gift, Fashion Accessories, Wellbeing and Launchpad – the home of the hottest new inspirational design-led products.
- [21st-23rd May] Clerkenwell Design Week, London. Now in its 4th year, Clerkenwell Design Week will showcase some exceptional emerging talents within the product design, architecture and graphics design industries with over 45 local showrooms taking part, including pop-up venues etc. This is one is NOT to be missed!!! I literally have this week in RED! :)
If you know of any other dates we can add to this list then please do suggest them in the comments box below! Thank you! xx