Okay, so if you’re like me and have been slightly overwhelmed with work this week which has resulted in finding no spare time for buying let alone making presents for your father for Father’s Day, then here’s a few cool last-minute DIY gifts I found that I thought I’d share with you – Hope this helps! Oh, and I’m also planning to do my own Father’s Day specials over the weekend so do come back for more! :)
- Simple Moustache Mug using sharpie pens!
- Floppy Disk Planters which I think are awesome if you want to add that retro feel to your gift!
- These Salt Dough Magnets are super cute and I don’t think you need to be a child to do these ;)
- Funky Silhouette Wall Art for those who want to tackle the paintbrush!
- These Pasta ‘Bow Tie’ Cards are so adorable!