Sadly, this year has left me with hardly any time for DIYs for Christmas so I thought I’d round-up some of my old time favourites from last year if you’re on the look for some festive creative antics or even inspiration this weekend.
So, clockwise from the top:
- Chocolate Spoons that make perfect little gifts or favours
- Scandi-Inspired cork placemats for your table
- super simple Paper decorations for the Christmas tree
- Hand-printed Christmas Stocking perfect for your home this yule time
- Liberty Tana Lawn fabric Wreath to add a bit of jazz to your door
- Free printable Christmas tags if you still have gift wrapping to do!
Happy Weekend! xx